Boston Pads is a team-focused real estate ECO-System that holds education, growth, collaboration, and integrity as pillars of everything we do. We are seeking inspired and dedicated individuals to join and grow with us. No experience is required as we consistently develop motivated agents into industry leaders!
We invest more in training and professional/self-development than any other company in the industry. Our systems provide our agents with the ability to grow and develop their career paths, all while producing at the highest levels.
- Training: Our nationally recognized training program prepares newer team members for their careers in real estate. Our training is thorough and covers real estate sales, rentals, investments, and commercial with a tremendous focus of in-field/hands-on, role-playing/coaching, and analysis. For experienced professionals, our program will enhance your existing skills and allow you to grow your business.
- Mentorship: Our mentorship program enables new agents to learn from the best in the business with having interpersonal, one-on-one relationships.
- Coaching: Our continuous development coaching is considered the best in the industry. Weekly coaching is provided in a small group setting by our experienced managers.
- Earning Potential: Our agents can expect to earn $5,000 a week and $100,000 to $200,000+ annually.
- Culture: We are a culture of integrity, grit, and intrinsic motivation that assists everyone in becoming the most successful professional they can be.
- Collaboration: With our proprietary listing system our agents have the access to over 200,000 listings within the firm, and get over 4,000 leads per month. This culture of collaboration and information sharing is a founding principal of the firm and its success.
- Growth: Many of our top agents, managers, and executives began their careers as new agents at Boston Pads and have now become industry leaders and investors themselves.
A day in the life of our agents often includes:
- Researching ownership records, market data, and industry trends.
- Prospecting new client relationships and referral sources.
- Utilizing in-house lead database to close leasing and sales transactions.
- Attending networking and industry events.
- Presenting marketing proposals to clients.
- Negotiating exclusive listing agreements.
- Marketing exclusive listings to qualified investors, sellers, and renters.
- Advising clients on their individualized real estate investment strategies.
This hands-on training combined with real-world experience will allow you to springboard your career and quickly become an integral part of a team! You’ll be working on an active pipeline of deals while developing your own book of business all while being mentored by a senior associate who will teach you every aspect of our Boston Pads brokerage continuum.
If excellent income potential excites you, you have an open mind, a good attitude, and a desire to put in the hours to succeed, this is the right place for you!