We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Real Estate Sales Manager to lead our team into generating more real estate investment and residential sales. The Sales Manager will be responsible for setting goals with each of the agents, leading training sessions, developing and implementing strategies for targeting potential buyers/ sellers, driving sales growth, and recruiting/ hiring more agents to join the team.
As the largest aggregator of investment property owners in MA, we are consistently receiving requests for the procurement of new assets and selling of existing assets from our client base. Due to this outstanding need, the sales group will work across multiple product types- primarily multi-family, but also office, industrial, retail, and residential product types.
Our incredible marketing power and impeccable 20-year track record working with Greater Boston area property owners and institutional investors are asking for additional services; that means more commissions and opportunities for you.
- Recruit, train, and manage a team of real estate professionals
- Develop and implement strategies to close more sales transactions and drive revenue growth
- Manage transaction pipeline and ensure that sales goals are met
- Provide exceptional customer service to clients and ensure that their real estate needs are met and exceeded
- Monitor market trends and adjust strategies accordingly
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure smooth and efficient operations
- Coach and mentor agents to aid them in reaching their full potential
- Ensure compliance with company policies and regulations
- Call through our proprietary database with 17,000 local investors for sales opportunities of your own
- Prepare reports and analyze data to identify trends and opportunities for improvement
- 4+ years of experience in real estate sales and leasing (Boston market)
- Proven track record of driving sales growth and managing a successful sales team
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Knowledge of real estate laws, regulations, and market trends
- Tech savvy, with overall knowledge of CRM software
Boston Pads powered offices currently offer an in-depth sales course once per quarter. Current coaching and training include all aspects of residential, commercial and multi-family real estate including development, financing, advanced research, and landlord/investor advisory services. The new sales manager is expected to have a detailed understanding of the sales process, and participate in the teaching of the quarterly course.
If you are results-driven individual with a passion for real estate sales and leadership, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to join our leading real estate office in Boston.